The epitome of light and color, opal gemstones are one of the most beautiful stones used in jewelry. Because of its internal structure, opals reflect light in various directions, and in turn, display an array of colors to the human eye. When you look closely, you can see all colors of the rainbow inside of an opal – some more visible than others. What might look like a simple or plain gemstone, is actually a complex and beautiful piece with a great deal of meaning. An opal is the focus point of this choker style necklace. Dangling from a double strand of black velvet, the stone is secured with a classic setting that allows it to move freely along the velvet rope.
- Opal pendant measures 3.8 cm and weighs 5.7 grams
- Velvet strands are 32 cm + 5 cm long
- Available in 5 color options:
- White/Light – translucent to semi-translucent
- Black – translucent to opaque
- Fire – transparent to translucent with color of orange, brown, red, or yellow
- Boulder – translucent to opaque, where fragments of the rock that surround the gemstone are included
- Crystal/Water – transparent to semi-transparent
This piece speaks to the trendsetter in you – chokers are hot right now and not going anywhere soon. A classic necklace, this choker can be worn with virtually any outfit, from casual to dressy. Its simple design makes it a go-to for everyday, whether you’re hanging out with friends, going shopping, or even at work. The birthstone for October, grab this piece for all of those October birthday ladies in your life (but don’t forget one for yourself too!).